Monday, December 22, 2008

Where are the Real Hot Springs?


Seem like every hot spring in Thailand had been “commercialized”. I had for four years now tried to seek out a natural spot like I would imagine Yellowstone National Park. Only in disappointment I had the result.


Of the so many hot springs claimed in Thailand, none are left in their natural state. All of them seemed to have been piped up. And sometimes one wonders, maybe the pipes tanks and valves are part of a huge boiler system. I mean with fake Louis Vuitton and such a plenty here, one can not help but wonder if the Thais could also fake nature as a tourist attraction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out my blog site soaking in southeast asia; http://soakinginsoutheastasia.blogspot.com/. You just might be able some more natural soaks. But most natural soaks are so far away from civilization ... Regards, Rick